One of the greatest collections dedicated to American men and women in uniform is kept in a place that’s never been open to the public. Only on “CBS This Morning,” Chip Reid has a rare look inside a huge warehouse full of hidden treasures for display at the new Museum of the U.S. Navy.
- Navy Museum Development Foundation launches Industrial Base Coalition in support of new Museum of the United States Navy
- Wreck site identified as World War Two destroyer USS Mannert L. Abele (DD 733)
- Tell Us About Your Service
- The Navy as a Path to Equality: The Impact of African Americans (Part II)
- The Navy as a Path to Freedom: The Impact of African Americans (Part I)